OokamazeTNR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OokamazeTNR

Ookamaze Clan Forum.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Chat Box

Go down 
+2
xinxim
trunks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trunks

trunks

Character sheet
Soul Society: 4

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:02 am

Keep the random messages in here, I created this because on most topics made the subject strayed from the make of the topic Im sure you no what i mean. Anyways if your gunna talk and it's not about any of the other stuff posted this is the place to do so don't be afraid to write something down its a free forum and you can speak what you want. Just remember to keep it PG ^^
Back to top Go down
xinxim

xinxim

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:38 pm

... ... ...
Anyone Want To Play This Bleach Game(Chinese Version)?
Here The Website
www.jjgame.cn
There IS 1 Game In That Web Where Naruto V.S Bleach Character ....
Check It If You Want
Back to top Go down
NinjaTaiZi

NinjaTaiZi

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:59 am

hmmmmm i dun even know wat 2 do hehe (^O^)
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/songtaizi
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:54 pm

What's everyone's favourite song, and favourite game other then this one?

Song= Anything by Linkin Park

Game= World of Warcraft
Back to top Go down
NinjaTaiZi

NinjaTaiZi

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:43 pm

well mine would b

Japanese Anime Theme Songs = Lunar Legend Tsukihme A.K.A Shingetsutan Tsukihime OP - The Scared Moon
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle - A Song of Storm & Fire
Ghost in a Shell Stand Alone Complex - Inner Universe

Games PS2
Ar Tonelico
Romace of the Three Kingdoms
FinalFantasyX

Games PC
Total Club Manager + Fifa football cos it can fusion (^O^)V & my position as manager of any club is SAFE & i'm ALWAYS @ the top of the Table

Japanese Animes
well i dun tink i will b naming any as i had watched alot the list goes on & on
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:30 pm

Final Fantasy is amazing the whole series.

How about Kingdom Hearts that is one of the best.

As far as anime's go here is what i've seen:

Naruto
Bleach
DragonballZ
Rurouni Kenshin
Death Note
Peacemaker
Samurai 7
Samurai Champloo
Afro Samurai
Trigun
Fruits Basket
Chobits
Onegai Teacher
Onegai Twins
S-cry-ED
Great Teacher Onizuka
Elfen Lied
Eureka 7
Inuyasha
DN Angel
Angel Links
ANgel Cop
Basalisk
Berserk
Cowboy Beebop
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell
Hellsing
Hunter X Hunter
Love Hina
The Gundam Series
Tokyo Majin
Trinity Blood
Witch Hunter Robin
I think there is more but thats everything i have on my P.C lol yeah i got 160 GB's of anime Razz
Back to top Go down
NinjaTaiZi

NinjaTaiZi

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:26 pm

Ya Kingdom Hearts as well (^O^) nt bad ez 2 play most of wat u watched i had watched as well EVIL minds tink alike muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (evil laff)
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:37 pm

Hey guys it's Trunks here just wanted to thank all of you for a great time and for helping me out. As a token of appreciation and a sign of respect and gratitude i will donate 250,000 towards your up coming tournament. I hope in the future i will be allowed to come back. As many of you know Sheno left to create his own clan. Me and him have become great friends over the past months and that is the reason why i left. I couldn't see him doing anything without my help. Sorry for the quick departure as it was a shock to me how fast he did things. Hopefully this clears things up. I hope my friends and I are not being shunned as "bad" people. For our disapearnce for I will allways stay a loyal ninja to the leaders of Clan Ookamaze.

-trunks
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:08 pm

If your into anime with blood, violence, swearing and nudity then you should watch Gantz. The series is 26 episodes, the Manga continues further up to 263 chapters and is still going. Gantz is about a group of people that get trapped in a game and they must kill or be killed. They are given really cool weapons and suits. The story line goes from the Gantz room and city to the normal city. It follows the main character Kei and his friend Kato. This is a much watch anime. If you've seen Elfen Lied or Berserk, this would be considered 10x better.
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Well this little chat thingy went too waste quick geuss people aren't interested in things other than theninja-rpg. Go figure!
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Post your account names here so everyone can keep in contact on core 2 since core 1 is down:

trunks72 (konoki) core 2
Back to top Go down
xinxim

xinxim

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:26 pm

xinxim(Silence) , so core 1 all account get deleted? if yes waste all my time geting ryo
Back to top Go down
Shikauske

Shikauske

Character sheet
Soul Society: 1

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:34 pm

shikauske(glacier) im a genin
Back to top Go down
xinxim

xinxim

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Getbackers (Highly Recommand)
Kyou Kara Maoh/Maou (new)
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn (new)
other above , i have watch all except those nudity and tooooo violent type
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Well techniquely core 1 is not gone but there is only 25 people allowed on at the same time. So the chances of you getting on are slim, very slim, but don't worry your account is not gone. As far as anime goes I'm slowing down abit more on watching it and focusing more on the series I'm making. Ive seen so much anime now its hard too find a good one. I think now i've seen over 100 series.
Back to top Go down
xinxim

xinxim

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:55 pm

trunk , how u know about core 1 stuff? if i make same account in core 2 with same username , will it effect core 1 account?
Back to top Go down
Tidius

Tidius

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:38 pm

i have a problem, i tried to log in in to my account on ninja-rpg and i couldnt, my account was deleted. i registered again and if i cant get some Ryo to start again i would apreciate it. this really sucks since i was allready specilal jounin lvl 21.

Tidius
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Quote :
i have a problem, i tried to log in in to my account on ninja-rpg and i couldnt, my account was deleted. i registered again and if i cant get some Ryo to start again i would apreciate it. this really sucks since i was allready specilal jounin lvl 21.

Due to having to switch core 1 onto core 2 start up server (which has a 25 player cap) getting into core 1 will be hard to do if not impossible. The current situation with core 1 ( the old version) is that it is shut down until people give up on it. They might resume it but with only allowing 25 people on at a time. They are doing this to get you to drop core 1 and go to core 2. I have talked to Aeterno because i was very upset about how i put so much work and time into my core 1 account just for it to be thrown away like trash. He said that if enough people are still wanting to play on core 1 and not wanting to switch to core 2 then if he can or if by a chance of miracle will put core 1 and all old accounts onto a better server with maybe a 1000 player cap. Right now the reason its closed is because they are doing a mass deletion of accounts. Don't panic it's not that bad, all they are doing is getting rid of accounts that chose to switch over to core 2. Meaning if you chose to transfer over to core 1 ( not make a new account on core 2) then your account is gone from core 1, sorry. If you didn't transfer don't worry your account is still in core 1. If you created the same account in core 2 don't worry your core 1 account isn't gone. Hope this clears things up. Ask me any questions about core 2 or 1 and i'll be more than happy too answer them.
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:04 pm

To go to core 1 the website is theninja-server2.com thats where all old accounts are. theninja-rpg.com is the new site where new accounts are.
Back to top Go down
xinxim

xinxim

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:46 am

the core 1 only allow to play for 5minute each time visit? that so bad ...
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:45 am

correct. the reason for the 5 minutes is it's enough to get on train and do what you need to then get off. they plan on extending this time to 15 for maybe 100 people that play the game on core 1 everyday. Don't ask how i know but all i know is there is maybe only 10 or 12 people that or in silence that are active.
Back to top Go down
trunks

trunks

Character sheet

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:18 pm

Does anyone use this anymore???
Back to top Go down
devarus

devarus

Character sheet
Soul Society: 666

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow, its been some time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chat Box   The Chat Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chat Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OokamazeTNR :: Random Chat-
Jump to: